Temporary Work Visa
The Subclass 400 is a temporary visa allowing applicants to undertake highly specialised work usually for upto three months.
Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa
The Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa is a temporary work visa, which will allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months (6 months in limited circumstances).
Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 400)
The 400 visa is a temporary work visa, which will allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months (6 months in limited circumstances). This visa allows you to perform highly-specialized and non-ongoing work.
What are the requirements for the Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa)?
- You must be invited by an Australian organization;
- You are planning to perform highly specialized and non-ongoing work, or participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interest.
- You have the required skills and experience to do the job;
- You are able to support yourself and you dependent family members while in Australia;
- You meet health and character requirements.
What are the benefits of the Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa)?
The visa is generally valid for up to three months, but up to six months may be allowed in limited circumstances.
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work for which you were granted the visa
- in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests
- bring members of your family with you to Australia, if they meet the requirements. Your family members will not be allowed to work in Australia.
What are the costs associated with applying for the Temporary Work Visa (400 visa)?
Our fixed fee, service packages are designed to give clients choice in terms of fees and the level of service. However, they do not cover the visa application fees and other costs involved in submitting a visa application. Fees can increase without notice, so the actual fees can vary at the time of application. We have outlined the applicable fees that are likely to be incurred for the Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa) in Australian Dollars.
Better Life Migration fees for the Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa) (Visa Premium Service) – $1,599 + GST (if applicable)
Department of Home Affairs Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa) application fees are:
- Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa) visa application fee – Primary applicant – $285, Adult dependent – $285, Child Dependent – $75
- Credit card surcharge (if applicable)
How long does the Temporary Work Visa (400 Visa) process take?
Once the 400 visa application is lodged it takes between 12- 27 days for the Department of Home Affairs to process the application. For current visa processing times please refer to the information on the Department of Home Affairs website for https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times#
How we can help you?
We offer a range of services to help you with your 400 visa application. Please click on the ‘Purchase Service’ button for further details.